Vappar.com is App as a Service Store. If you are business struggling cost and technology to develop software component of your startup. We understand, currently many small businesses have an ultimate need to reach their customer through smartphone apps.
Vappar.com is your “App as a Service Shop” where you can signup with us for either to choose our on-shelf products or can even sign-up to get the customized development. We have 36+ progressive startups, 6+ on-shelf products for educational, hospitality, healthcare, enterprise customers, who are using our software products, mainly smartphone apps and enterprise portals to reduce their cost. We deliver quality in highly cost effective manner. We have build a team of high end software development professionals developing Php, Java, C/C++, .NET, Android, iOS based products.
We have a dedicated and experienced team ready to take your project from start to finish. We have the expertise and skills to complete any project in any time frame. You just need to get in touch with us, and one of our relationship managers will be in touch with you to discuss all your needs. We look forward to working with you!
Founder & MD
Founder & CEO
Founder and CFO
Advisory Board Member
Business Development Consultant
An experienced individual working at the helm of technology, with experience in completing projects for Industry 4.0, and completing Multimillion-dollar projects for Digital Transformation.
A PhD with specialisation in Automotive Embedded system with focus on safety critical and predictable software design. Not only have experience working for worlds top conglomerates GE, Honeywell and Northrop Grumman at senior executive level, but have provided consultancy in the field of IoT and Digital transformation. Some of the listed projects have brief details and doesn’t have complete profile because of Data privacy and NDA’s.
• Design of Air traffic control radio communication systems Firmware/Hardware.
• Precise spraying of pesticide using drone and computer vision technology (Collaboration project with UET Peshawar)
• Control of industrial manufacturing using precise prediction of arrival and dispatch of products using Computer vision and Machine Learning
• Health information for prediction of Heart diseases using Artificial neural networks (A research project in collaboration between Coventry University UK and Saudi Health Ministry)
Instrumentation and Control engineer with extensive experience in the small, medium, and large-scale projects within the Oil & Gas Industry. Directly responsible for sourcing and procurement of instrumentation valued from USD 100k to USD 14.5MM. Recently completed multi-million-dollar gas processing projects and negotiated preferential project pricing. Extensive experience with Instrumentation and Control design engineering processes involved with a project phase of FEED Study, Detail Engineering, FAT/SAT, Construction Support, Commissioning, and Start-Ups. Experience also includes maintenance, reliability support, technical evaluation and review of bids, preparation and review of work packages, supervision of instrumentation work at the project site, valves/flow meter sizing, Instruments selections, HAZOP, and SIL study. Posses diverse working experience completing projects for Shell Nigeria ASSA North / AGBADA, Petroleum Development of Oman (PDO), Oman Oil Company, EnCana Canada, Todd Energy New Zealand, and HESS USA
• Consultancy on Implementation of AI and Big data in the Oil & Gas Industry.
• Smart plant Instrumentation (SAP, MS Project)
• Operational knowledge of industry codes such as ISA, IEC, NEC, ISO, and CSA.
• Excellent interpersonal & team skills
• Organized and goal-oriented performer with an emphasis on deadlines and scheduled tasks of projects.