You are responsible for any text message, push notification, data, picture, video, audio, hyperlink, file or other information of any kind that you cause to be published through our services whether by posting, uploading, emailing or otherwise transmitting to us or through our services (content) and any harm resulting from the content. For any content that you transmit to us or otherwise cause to be published through our services, you represent and warrant that:
- a. Downloading, copying and use of the content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party.
- b. If your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either received permission from your employer to make available the content, including but not limited to any links, or secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the content.
- c. You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms.
- d. The content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content.
- e. The content does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content.
- f. The content does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities.
The content does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- g. You grant us a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the content.
- h. We reserve the right, though not the obligation, to refuse or remove any content that violates any of our policies or is in any way harmful, objectionable or that we deem inappropriate; or terminate or deny access to your use of our services.